Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunatea Beach

+4
Heavy_Metal
Asha
Artemis-Hedgehog
Tailslover13
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunatea Beach

Post  ImySoFreaky Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

The new girl seems really friendly... Imy nodded and smiled at her. "Pleeeaaased to meet you, Meg! My name's Imy~" She said happily. "Yeah, I'm really excited to go and explore this place, so let's go... if everyone's okay with that?" she looked around at the group. Her eyes flashed to something sparkly on Meg's neck. Oh wow, that's so pretty~! I wonder where she bought it from? It's such a gorgeous color... Her thought's drifted away for a moment.
ImySoFreaky
ImySoFreaky

Experience Points : 10446

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty New Friendships

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Tue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Artemis smiled at the newcomer of the group as she shot out her questions. It reminded her of her sister back at Knothole, often doing the same thing. Although, not being entirely oblivious either, she also noticed the behavior of Asha and Josh, as Asha had made the impression of himself as a kind of nice guy. She turned her attention toward Meg again, "Hey, my name is Artemis, nice to meet you Meg. And by the way, my favorite color is blue." Very Happy
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Experience Points : 10407

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Wed May 05, 2010 12:19 am

Asha growls as he picks himself up off the ground, then brushes the sand off of his black cloak and catches the Meowth's eye.. "Ok, ok, no more stealing... from people in this group..." He bows to Meg, then turns back to the Meowth. " So where exactly are we heading anyway?"
Asha
Asha

Experience Points : 10507

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty Rock Out Loud

Post  Heavy_Metal Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Since the New Comers came & greet themselves Eztoc was playing with his Electric Guitar since he was bored While playing he was Headbanging practicing his Skills & the Electric Guitar was Punk rock Music & was moving around "YOW BABY OH MIA THIS IS MY HOT JAM YOOOOOOOOOW OH MIA THIS IS MY HOT JAM YEEAAAH OOOOOOOW" Shouting & playing Eztoc was having fun.
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Experience Points : 10415

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 am

"I think we should start heading in that direction," Josh stated, ignoring everyone's silly comments for the moment and pointing towards a nearby forest, "It's the only place that ISN'T beach around here, so that seems like the way to go. Hopefully, it'll lead us somewhere...somewhere that isn't here!" The cat started to walk towards the forest, hoping everyone else followed him.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10763

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 am

The wolf quickly follows. "Trees mean cover. We were too exposed out here anyhow." He looks back at the others "Anyone else coming?"
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  FemaleSpy Thu May 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Meg listened briefly, yet politely, to both Imy and Artemis as they introduced themselves: then, as she continued to bounce around energetically, she overheard Eztoc's playing and shouting. "Woo hoo!!! Rock on, Rocker dude!!!" she shouted, hoping he heard her over the loud music. Her attention then turned to the rest of the gang, her eyes glowing with increased excitement. "Hey! You know what?! Rocker dude here has the right idea! Let's travel with a song!!! Music always makes adventure more fun!!!" Bouncing toward the front of the group, she started singing loudly and jubilantly, "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes~! She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes~! She'll be coming around the mountain, she'll be coming around the mountain, she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes~! Come on everyone! Sing with me!" She continued to sing the song, over and over again, inviting everyone to join in as she did so: when she caught up to Asha, she grabbed his wrists and forcefully twirled him around in a brief dance. When she finally let him go, she hopped ahead, still singing, and followed Josh very closely.
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10303

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Asha yelped as he was swung round in Meg's mad dance. He stumbles dizzily for a moment, then trips over a dry log "Owww..." He gets up, growling and muttering, then continues onwards after them.
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:24 pm

As Artemis followed the team, she began humming to herself quietly to Meg's song as she skipped ahead of the group.
"I hope we find some information for where we are, how we got here, and if anyone besides us heard the voice..." she then grabbed a notebook in her pants pocket and began reading for a bit, flickering her eyes toward the group, so as to not lose sight of them.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 am

~Nick enters the beach~

Ahead on the beach, Nick slowly sat up, yawning softly. As he stood he took his ears in hand, wringing out a bit of water and sand from them. He didn't notice the group yet, and patted the sand from his clothes. "Hmm, wonder where this is, doesn't look familiar." As the cat-like creature finished, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of cards. "Now let's see what we've got this time." He immediately gave a gasp as he looked, seeing all the cards blank. "My archdragon! I spent two weeks finding that thing!" Nick's cards were kind of random. Sometimes he'd arrive in a new world with all of them from the previous, and sometimes they'd be blank like this. Though he wasn't too bothered, as they never stayed gone for good, and sometimes cards that disappeared years earlier would reappear at random in a new world. So he put the blank deck back in his shorts pocket as he noticed a group nearby. He assumed them to be tourists or something, and didn't pay much attention, but as he looked around, Nick realized that, besides the forest, nothing seemed to be around. As a result, he hurried over to them. "Hey, so where is this anyways?"
Nick
Nick

Experience Points : 10285

Back to top Go down

Post  FemaleSpy Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

As Meg continued to cheerfully follow Josh, she noticed Nick approaching the group. Hearing his question, she took a brief detour and spoke to him as if she knew him forever. "Hey, so where is this anyways?" "We don't know! That's why we're on an adventure: to find out! And, fellow adventurer, you can join us on one condition. . . ." She wagged her finger in a teasing way before continuing, ". . . Sing with me! Oh~! She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes~! Oh, nevermind! You can join us anyway! The more the merrier!" She finished with a grin. She then proceded to grab Nick's right wrist and drag him along, still following Josh and singing her song.
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Role-Play Guru Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 am

As the group was walking along, they would notice that they were coming upon a forest. Down the front of the forest was a path that stretched onward into the heart of the forest, but who knew what lay ahead? For the moment, it was their only choice to find out more about what was going on and where they were. In the middle of the forest was a fork in the path, that the group would have to decide on once they got there. From then on, it would depend on what the group chose and which path.

Role-Play Guru

Experience Points : 10343

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 am

Seeing the forest up ahead, Josh looked back at everyone else, smiling and blushing slightly at Meg's enthusiasm and chuckling at Asha's annoyance. "Hey, everyone, this forest over here seems to be the only way we can go; the rest of this place is just beach," he stated, heading towards the path, "We don't know what's in this forest, so please, everyone stay close! Ladies, you stay in the middle, so you'll be safe. We boys will lead and trail behind, just in case." With that, he slowly made his way onto the path and hoped that everyone else was following behind him.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10763

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Artemis snapped her head up in response to the suggestion given by Josh. "No way I'm staying in the middle!" she thought. Clenching her fist and slamming her book shut, she walked up to Josh and calmly spoke to him. "Josh, if you don't mind, I think I'll hang out with you guys. Don't worry about me, I'm a lot tougher than I look Very Happy" She hoped that he would grant this simple request. If not, she predicted hard times ahead for herself and the group.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty Strategy moment

Post  Heavy_Metal Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 pm

The group made it in some kind of forrest & since the Seeing Josh & the Girl holding a book kind of look like they would start a fight so Eztoc Think of a way to get to the other side with out everyone getting harmed. Luckily he thought up an Idea at this Situation so he went up to Josh & Artemis & tell him about his Strategy Idea

"Whoa whoa whoa there Comrades" said to Josh & Artemis "Theres no need to argue were all Comrades here I have an Idea that we can pass through the Forrest without us getting harmed" And so after Eztoc's chilling cooling Josh & Artemis a bit he explain to them there Idea "Alright heres my Strategy Idea...Instead of going through the Forrest why not go around it!...so that way we can know were the edge of the forrest leads to whaddya think there Josh & Artemis sounds cool?" hoping his Idea would convince them both Will Josh & Artemis agree with his plans?
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Artemis calmed down a bit, then sighed. She looked up into the sky with a thoughtful look on her face. "It might be an idea, but who knows how large this forest may be." She started to back up from the group, and placed her hands at her side. "Hang on a second, I'm going to take a look from above." she then began to chant in an unknown language, with a strange power in her voice, "Carus Deus Supremus , lens lentis mihi vox of vestri pennae..."
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Asha slowly edges away from the chanting, having had bad experiences with magic in the past. "Er... i'm fine with going through the forest. I mean, it's just trees. There can't be anything that bad in it, can there?" He realised no-one was listening to him, instead watching the chanting, then sighed and stayed silent.
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty First impressions can be deceiving...

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm

After saying these words, Artemis opened her eyes from concentration and looked toward the sky once more:
"LEVITATION!!!"
her voice echoed through the sky as she was lifted through the air rising above them. She reached about a hundred feet above the trees and looked around, scanning for an end to the forests. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a compass. She contemplated the possibility that the compass may not work on a world she wasn't familiar with, however, this didn't seem to be the case, luckily. They were facing toward the west, and she saw a valley up ahead, several miles away, just over the horizon. Satisfied with what she saw, she gently fell slowly back towards the earth. She was hoping that no one would think badly of her, nor ask too many questions about her magic abilities.
"I apologize if I frightened you with the flying show, but I was able to figure out what we might be able to do. According to the compass I've got with me, we're heading in the western direction. If we wish to continue on this route, then we are going to travel about five to ten miles out, until we reach a valley in the northwest." she laughed nervously afterwards and returned her compass back into her pocket, and looked back toward the group for a reaction.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach - Page 2 Empty Taking Chances

Post  Heavy_Metal Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 am

After being levitated for awhile & back on the ground Eztoc decided to call his own shots to see if he can test his ability on surviving alone In hoping to rejoin his allys that he berly meet.

"I apologize if I frightened you with the flying show, but I was able to figure out what we might be able to do. According to the compass I've got with me, we're heading in the western direction. If we wish to continue on this route, then we are going to travel about five to ten miles out, until we reach a valley in the northwest."

"Alright then you guys can do what you want. I have a good feeling about those edges of the Forrest tree's Alright I'm going anyone can join me so I'l see ya guys on the other side"

Without second thoughts of thinking twice He proceeds on the edge side of the forrest he picked up his Electric Guitar & placed it in his shoulders & smiled as he walks.
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 am

Artemis cast her head down in a disappointed way.

"I never meant to say that we couldn't make the decision together as a team. I was just saying that's one of our choices. Just because I can fly doesn't mean I think we could fly over altogether, I can't lift that many people. If we were to go around, it might take us at least a week. However, if we were to go straight through, we would cut the trek across it in half. The most important thing that I've learned on any travel is to stick together." Smile she said.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

"I vote for sticking together and going through the middle. Chances are that if this place is dangerous, then it's no less dangerous at the outer edges. Better to get it over with as soon as possible, which means the shorter route, and stick together. There's safety in numbers." And besides, if something happens, it's less likely to happen to me... He experienced a pang of guilt at this thought, and felt slightly ashamed of himself, but didn't let it show. "Probably best if we stay as quiet as possible as we go, though. Caution is key."
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 am

"Okay then, 2 votes for going through the forest, including my own. What do the rest of you guys say?" Artemis asked. Neutral
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  FemaleSpy Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Because Meg was so busy singing and dancing from the thrill of adventure, she failed to hear Josh's suggestion for women to stay in the middle of the group; however, her ears perk up again at the discussion of whether or not to go through or around the forest.

"Okay then, 2 votes for going through the forest, including my own. What do the rest of you guys say?"

It did not take much thought for Meg to make up her mind; so, at Artemis's question, Meg raised and waved both of her hands, shouting, "Ooh!!! Ooh!!! I know!!! I know!!! Let's go THROUGH the forest!!! Think about it! If we go around the forest, we may miss the potential adventures and treasures we'll find inside of it! Surely y'all have heard the tales of magical beanstalks, fountains of youth, gold, and the like, that were found in forests! I'm not missing any of that, no way!!!" She then bounced to the front of the pack, right by Atemis, determined to be one of the first to see any potential discoveries the group could find. She then continued, "Come on!!! Whoever wants adventure, follow us this way!!!" Her bouncing became faster with excitement, as she anticipated the journey.
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2