Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunatea Beach West

2 posters

Go down

Lunatea Beach West Empty Lunatea Beach West

Post  Tailslover13 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 am

In yet another part of the mighty beach of Lunatea, the shoreline stretched onward to a rocky and messy area. Traveling along here might be a struggle, but it just might lead to another new place, or not. Either way, from the starting point, moving here wouldn't take much effort. It would not be a cakewalk either, however, since the beach is so vast. Just beyond this point was a path that would lead onward to someplace new, but it would not be a hop, skip and a jump to get there.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10795

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach West Empty Artemis Arrives At The West Beach

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:31 pm

~Artemis Enters Lunatea Beach West~

"Gosh darn it...I haven't seen anything this bad since I visited Robotropolis." Artemis was commenting on the vast mess of the beach and the rocky landscape that conquered it's environment. She bent down to get a good look of the ground.
"Based on what I can see here, people have been walking around this area...therefore, I must be going the right way." she then made her way across the beach and hummed a favorite tune of hers from the forget-me-nots.

~Artemis Leaves Lunatea Beach West~
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Experience Points : 10439

Back to top Go down