Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunatea Beach

+4
Heavy_Metal
Asha
Artemis-Hedgehog
Tailslover13
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Lunatea Beach

Post  Tailslover13 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:11 am

The sparkling sands of the avid beach shines in the bright morning sun as the rushing waters nearby continue to moisten the shorelines. Far off from civilization, the beach was quaint and peaceful, with only a few monsters making their homes here and there. Here is where the confused travelers first awaken to find themselves. All of them may remember their past lives and still have almost all of their powers, but that still doesn't explain why they're there. The only thing that they can all really remember about why they were brought there was the same vivid dream. The dream where some kind of electricity could be heard in the background, while some kind of bell rung out elsewhere. The dream where a soft and jumbled voice could be heard, not being able to be differentiated from a boy or girl. This dream figure said to each traveler: "You...are our only hope...please aid us...and help us...this is your fate...remember it!"

Lunatea Beach Jacksonville-Beach-Ocean-View
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10795

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Newbie Ahoy

Post  Tailslover13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:38 am

~Josh enters Lunatea Beach~

Josh the Meowth found himself fainted on the shorelines, moaning softly in his sleep and kicking his legs slightly. It had been a long night, and the poor cat was soaked to the gill. As the twinkling sunlight shined in the morning sky and started to warm his fur, the little Pokemon blinked slightly and opened his eyes. At first, he was confused, but after a moment, things started to come back to him.

"Where...where am I?" he wondered out loud, doing his normal cat-like stretched that involved wiggling his butt in the air and lifting his legs, "I was at my restaurant last night, and then...I think I arrived in the ocean? There was also some weird voice, too." The Meowth sighed to himself and shook his head. It was too early to start worrying about things. As he stretched and observed his surroundings, he started to also look for any signs of nearby life.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Artemis Awakens On Lunatea Beach

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm

~Artemis Enters Lunatea Beach~

Artemis lay sleeping peacefully on the beach. She awakened to the sound of the seagulls, groaned and cracked an eye open.
"What the heck happened?" she asked herself. Artemis sat up, painfully. "What was I doing last?...I was on a cruise ship from Mobius with my boyfriend when..."
She gasped.
"That's right! I somehow slipped off the deck!....But how?" she stood up, and took a look around her surroundings. "Where am I?" She scrunched up her face in frustration.
"Strange...I seem to remember a voice talking to me...but I don't know the voice...and yet...it sounds familiar..." She scratched her head, and decided to think on the subject later.
"Now, let's see. I better find the nearest town to see if they know the fastest way back to Knothole." Artemis looked up in the sky.
"If I remember correctly, the book on compasses says that the sun rises from east to west...LET"S HEAD WEST!" she shouted to no one in particular.
"There's bound to be some information in town! If not, I'll just have to keep going!"

~Artemis Leaves Lunatea Beach~
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Experience Points : 10439

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty The Thief Awakens

Post  Asha Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

~Asha Enters Lunatea Beach~

Asha, a small white wolf, was slowly woken by the sound of waves crashing on the sand. He raised his head, just as another wave crashed over him, drenching him to the bone. "Great...just perfect..." he muttered, getting to his feet and looking around dazedly "I knew that stealing from the king was a bad idea. Where am I this time?" He started walking across the beach, then shivered as a cold sea breeze hit him, biting through his black cloak and white fur straight to his skin. "I need to get dry..." The wolf spots some dryish looking driftwood lying on the beach, and gathers it up into a heap. "Now...I just have to remember my basic fire-starting lessons..."

About two minutes of cursing and one burnt paw, the white wolf sat back in front of his fire. Hopefully it would also attract some other people so he could get some answers... or at least 'borrow' some of their stuff. "And now we play the waiting game..."
Asha
Asha

Experience Points : 10539

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty New Comer Eztoc

Post  Heavy_Metal Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm

~Eztoc enters Lunatea Beach~

Somewhere in the beach lies a New Comer. There was the New Comer Lying in the warm sands the soothing waves of water splashing & the wind smoothly blows gently, The New Comer wakes up from his sleep & found himself somewhere in a mysterious beach *Yawn* "Best nap ever" the new Comer said to himself "Whoa...Dude were am I...& what is this place" said to himself not knowing that the place he is in "Wait...I remember I was in the Middle of performing a Rock Concert & now...I'm here...this is weird" & so looking around The newcomer Eztoc Decides to explore around the beach in hoping to find some help "Maybe I should look around" & so Eztoc walks & picking up his Electric Guitar he plays a wild tune to calm his nerve.
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Experience Points : 10447

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Re: Lunatea Beach

Post  ImySoFreaky Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

~Imy enters Lunatea Beach~

Imy coughed, the salt from the water she had swallowed was hurting her throat. She pulled herself up slowly, looking around her. There seemed to be others along the shoreline of this beach, wandering around. Wow.... how did I get here? I remember I was sleeping... Is this just a dream then? She could feel a slight breeze around her, the sun beating down and the dampness on her dress and socks from the water. She tried wringing out her dress, and felt a few drops of cold water on her hands. "This can't be a dream..." she closed her eyes and pondered for a moment. "You...are our only hope...please aid us...and help us...this is your fate...remember it!" She remembered hearing someone saying this to her. Maybe... I guess I'll just find this person and see if I can help them somehow? Although somehow I feel I'm the one who might need some help... She looked around the beach, looking for someone to talk to and maybe someone who can answer some of her questions.
ImySoFreaky
ImySoFreaky

Experience Points : 10478

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty A Fire And Music?

Post  Tailslover13 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 am

While the cat was stretching and looking around, he was surprised by several surprises at once. First, he heard a soft melody from what seemed to be an electric guitar. Then, he saw some smoke billowing in the sky from somewhere along the beach, obviously signaling a fire. Finally, he thought he saw a few people walking in different directions. It seems that there was indeed some other lifeforms around him.

"Uh...I need to draw their attention!" Josh muttered, looking towards the fire and the music, "I think that one of those places would help with that." The cat started to walk in the direction of the fire, hoping that it was someone nice who was there. Soon, he caught sight of what seemed to be a wolf boy. Josh gulped a bit, since he was a cat, so he stopped a few yards shy of the wolf. "Uh...hello there?"
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty First contact

Post  Asha Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:49 am

The wolf jolts awake as someone spoke to him. "Urgh... I'm awake, I'm awake!" He looks around, then spots the cat standing just out of the circle of firelight. "Oh, hi... Don't suppose you know what's going on?" He looks the cat up and down, looking to see if he had anything interesting or valuable to steal, but spots nothing. He grits his teeth and stands up, brushing sand off of his black cloak " Don't worry, i don't mind cats" as long as they have something valuable to steal he added in the privacy of his mind.
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Allys or Foes

Post  Heavy_Metal Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 pm

After a few steps Eztoc seen two people some what of a small cat with a golden badge oh his forehead & another new comer a white wolf which he seems to be using fire this looks like he had found help or not but decided to go & so Eztoc walks towards to them & see if they can help him while still playing his electric Guitar "Hey there Dudes hows it going?" Politly he asked them "Say do you guys know were I'm at I'm kind off lost here & I have no Idea how I got here?"
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty Signs of life

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

~Artemis Re-Enters Lunatea Beach~

Artemis had been wondering aimlessly around Lunatea beach for several hours. She wiped her brow and blew her hair out of her eyes, and squinted in the direction of the smoke.
She gasped, "I don't know where I am anymore, but if there's smoke, there's a fire! And fire means camp!" She began sprinting toward the curious group of characters, and as she got closer she could hear some of the most beautiful music since listening to Mina Mongoose's music back at Knothole. She also made note of the characters in question. There was a white wolf, a white cat with brown ears, and a interesting creature that looked mobian, however, he didn't seem to share the same characteristics.
"Hello there! Do you know where I am?" she turned her head toward them, with a hopeful look on her face, awaiting an answer.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Asha looked at the two newcomers, then shook his head. "No idea. One minute breaking into a bank vault- uh... i mean... Donating to charity, then the next moment, here." He gazed around the windswept and desolate beach "wherever here is..." The wolf looked back at the two newcomers, sizing them up for likelihood of having anything valuable to steal, but then realized that he would have no-where to sell what he stole. He sighed and sat back down in front of the fire. "Anyone else remember... a voice...?"
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty A Weird Team

Post  Tailslover13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 am

While Josh the Meowth listened and observed the newcomers, he purred and wagged his tail with content. They were all very curious beings; the only one he didn't really trust was the white wolf, since he was making it way too obvious that he was a thief. However, since the cat was kindhearted and loved everyone, he didn't really care. Even if the wolf were to eat him, he honestly wouldn't have cared either. The female was kind of cute, while the one of the guitar was intriguing.

"It's very nice to meet all of you," Josh spoke up, purring and bowing politely, "My name is Josh, and I'm a Meowth. To answer your questions in order...no, I have no idea where we are...and yes, I DO remember a voice. It was so weird...I was busy maintaining my restaurant, and then...I was in the ocean, and then here! It was so strange...you guys want to travel together and find out where we are? We might find others around here, too...
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ImySoFreaky Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 am

Imy turned and watch a the group as it slowly got larger. "umm, wait up!" she called out to them as she ran over. She was panting slightly when she arrived at the circle of people. There was someone playing guitar, someone who might have been a cat but she wasn't sure, a girl who had just appeared it seemed and also a white wolf. She pulled down on the hem of her dress nervously, watching the others talk. What should I say? Do I just introduce myself, or...? After a few moments she blurted out, "Hallo, My name is Imy! I'm p-p-pleased to meet all of you!" Her sentence was very rushed and she stumbled slightly.
ImySoFreaky
ImySoFreaky

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 am

Asha growls in confusing as he did not manage to catch a single one of Imy's words "uh.. care to say that again? I haven't learnt to speak at light speed" Once more, the wolf sized the new addition up for anything to steal, then mentally reminded himself of the futility of stealing from these people. "Well, whoever you are, welcome to the fire of confusion. I don't suppose you know what's going on either?"
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Artemis got the courage to speak again, "Well, while we're introducing ourselves, my name is Artemis. And I also remember a voice! And to answer Josh's question, I would love to travel! This way we can discover the voice that's spoke to us. What do you guys say?" Smile
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  ImySoFreaky Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 am

"Oh, umm, sorry! My name is Imy." She said with a smile. "Well, whoever you are, welcome to the fire of confusion. I don't suppose you know what's going on either?" "Umm, not really..." She answered, looking down at the sand. "Last thing I remember I was asleep, and then..." she motioned to the beach, "I woke up here." She listened as someone called 'Artemis' introduced themselves. So I wasn't the only person who heard that voice? That's assuring... but still, I wonder who it was speaking?
ImySoFreaky
ImySoFreaky

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:22 am

The wolf sighs and shrugs " well, i guess we'll get more answers out there than we will sitting around here. There is only one problem. We have no idea where we are, therefore we have no idea of where to go. Unless one of you knows how to navigate by the stars that is."
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:23 am

"I can lead us; I'm sure I can do a good job," Josh said, nodding at everyone, blushing slightly while looking at Imy and Artemis, "I'm good with directions. But, the first thing we have to do is get off this beach and find some kind of life around here...besides our own. Hopefully, the life we find won't be a bad type, if you know what I mean. So, are you all with me?"
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty A beginning to a new journey...

Post  Artemis-Hedgehog Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"You can count me in! For better or for worse!" Very Happy Artemis grinned, offering her hand to the group.
Artemis-Hedgehog
Artemis-Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavy_Metal Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 pm

"I can lead us; I'm sure I can do a good job, I'm good with directions. But, the first thing we have to do is get off this beach and find some kind of life around here...besides our own. Hopefully, the life we find won't be a bad type, if you know what I mean. So, are you all with me?" cat named Josh sounded like he knows what he was doing as for Eztoc He felt that he knows what he was doing & trusted him "Allright sounds good ta me pal oh The name Eztoc" He pulls out his Electric guitar & says "I held from the Empire of Dreams were i'm from I'm a Celebrity I am known as The King of Punk Rock" After he introduced himself He played A hard punk Melody.
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 am

Asha sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Fine, but i'm leaving at the first town we get to." He looks around the cold, windswept beach "Maybe I can find civilisation somewhere out there." He takes a completely black rubic's cube out of his pocket and starts fiddling with it, resigned to a sullen silence.
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Lunatea Beach Empty From Under the Coconut Tree

Post  FemaleSpy Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 pm

On a sandy hill of Lunatea Beach, underneath a coconut tree, was a wolf/rabbit mix who was sleeping somewhat peacefully. She was a bit of a mess, as a lot of sand was in her fur; she also twitched a little in her sleep, as if she was currently in a dream. Whatever her dream was, however, it was soon shattered by the sound of a falling coconut landing on her head. "Ugh!" the girl exclaimed, waking up instantly. She slowly sat up, and shook her head, shaking some sand out of her dark gray fur and lighter gray hair and muzzle. She eventually opened her warm brown eyes, and looked around her. ". . . Where . . . where am I? . . ." she questioned. She then tried to remember the events prior to waking up on the beach, contemplating to herself, ". . . Huh . . . I don't remember how I got here . . . I just remember a voice. . . . What did it say again? . . ." Before she thought about it any further, however, her mind swiftly switched to another issue. ". . . Hey, wait a minute. . . . Nobody's here!" she observed, as she quickly jumped to her feet. Feeling uncomfortably gritty from her nap in the sand, she started brushing some of it off with her hands, starting with her rabbit-like ears, going down sections of her white clothing (some of it spotted with black spots), and finally brushing it off of her wolf-like tail and strong-looking legs. She then bounced a small bounce excitedly, speaking in equally excited tones, ". . . Maybe I discovered a new place!!! Maybe my necklace somehow warped me here!!! This is so exciting!!!" She started bouncing more small bounces out of excitement, grinning a slightly sharp-fanged smile at her necklace: a small rare blue gem attached by common wire-lacing. Before she could start exploring, however, her ears picked up the noise of many voices slowly traveling her way. ". . . Huh? . . . What's that?" she questioned as she looked around. Eventually, she saw what it was: a group of people, not unlike herself, was traveling her way. She noticed a strange cat with a gold charm on his forehead, a white wolf, and a couple of hedgehogs. At finally noticing the group traveling near her, she suffered brief disappointment, ". . . Aw . . . looks like I didn't discover a new place after all. . . ." The brief disappointment she felt, however, was quickly replaced with a cheerful smile, ". . . Oh, well! I discovered new friends!!!" She bounced up and down in joy, and started making her way to the group: half bouncing, half running, almost like skipping. She hollered out: "Hey! New friends! Wait up!" She was upon the group faster than anyone could blink, and started talking to everyone excitedly, "Hi!!! My name is Meg!!! And I just woke up here under that coconut tree over there!" She pointed at the tree, which was not that far away. She then continued, interviewing the whole group excitedly, "So . . . Where am I? What planet are we on? What are all of your names? What are your favorite colors? Are you all part of a club? If so, can I join? Do you like to travel? Do you like adventure? Do you like to have fun? Do you like to play tag??" all the while, bouncing around from person to person, and smiling happily.
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10335

Back to top Go down

Post  Asha Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:01 am

The white wolf sighs and rubs his forhead as the barrage of questions assails the group. "Oh good. Another one." He looks up and notices the gem hanging around her neck, and changes his mood entirely. He fixes himself with his most welcoming grin (Which happened to look incredibly phoney) and says. "I mean... Welcome! May we know your name?" All the while his eyes never leave the pendant. Finally, one of them with something decent to steal! He thinks
Asha
Asha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 am

Sensing that look in the wolf boy's face, Josh frowned and grabbed him by the ear, much like Max and Misty did to Brock on the Pokemon show. The Meowth then yanked him away, growling at him. "You do NOT try to rob the newbies, you bad wolf!" Josh scolded him, pushing him into the sand a few yards away from the new girl, but not in a mean way; more of a playful and scolding way. Then, the Meowth walked back and gently hugged the new bouncing girl. "Uh, please, calm down for a moment," Josh said quickly, "To answer your questions in order...you're in a new world that I don't know the name of, I don't know what planet this is, I'm Josh, my favorite color is purple, we're not part of a club, you can join our team if you want to, I don't mind traveling, I kind of like adventure, of course I like to have fun, and I don't mind playing tag." After dealing with Ky and many others, Josh was used to girls like this.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FemaleSpy Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Meg's attention was first grabbed by the wolf: her extreme naivete and trusting nature failed to notice that any of his kind gestures were fake, therefore causing a brief look confusion at Josh's behavior. The confusion was quickly forgotten, however, at the cat's warm welcome: the hug, at least, managed to calm her down slightly. Regardless, she was still clearly excited, and her emphatic voice matched what she felt. "Sorry if I spoke too fast: I just get so excited when I'm in a new place and meet new people!" she stated with a bouncy enthusiasm; she then continued, "If you didn't understand me before, my name's Meg; I'm an adventurer! My dream is to discover a new place--maybe even a new world!" She bounced again, a cheerful grin glowing on her face. "Of course . . . not knowing the name of this place will drive me nuts! It sounds like you guys are new here too! How fun! Exploring is ALWAYS more fun in a group!!!" Unable to contain her excitement any longer, she started bouncing around the entire group again, constantly uttering, "So what are we waiting for?? Let's go, let's go, let's go!!! You can tell me everything about yourselves on the way: I want to see the world!!!"
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10335

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next