Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Pokemon Character

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Pokemon Character Empty Favorite Pokemon Character

Post  Tailslover13 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

Either from the games or the Anime, who is your favorite Pokemon character? It can simply be a Pokemon itself, or you can choose someone else. Share your thoughts!

For me, my favorite character would be Meowth (obviously), along with some other cute girl Pokemon, like Kirlia, Gardevoir, Aipom, and so on.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10763

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pokemon Character Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Character

Post  FemaleSpy Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 pm

That's a good question . . . there are just so many characters now that it's hard to choose! My favorite humans, though, would have to be James and Brock; they're just too funny! I can still recall the show where Brock explains to Ash and Misty all of the subtle differences between each officer Jenny; it's just plain funny. XD James is just really cute . . . I love how he's kind of the sensitive one in the Team Rocket trio, and there are some very adorable episodes concerning his relationships with Jessie, Meowth, his pokemon, and so on. ^^ May and Max were a couple of the more dynamic newer characters that I liked, but I'm one of the many who misses Misty; she just couldn't be topped. Dawn of the more recent anime series is a little bit boring; she's too much like every other girl Ash and Brock hang out with. . . .

My favorite pokemon, however, I can't really answer. ^^; I love so many of them . . . I do, however, tend to go for legendaries (especially cute ones like Celebi), dragon types (I've loved every dragonite and kingdra I've owned; Salamence is also high quality), and baby pokemon (Pichu, Igglybuff, and others are just so cute!). In addition to that, however, I have a fondness for the starters (Chikorita, Piplup, and Charmander being some of my top favorites) and all of their evolutions. In short, any pokemon that's either cute, unique (I can't stand Bidoof in the newer games because he's just so common!), or both strikes a cord with me. ^^ Ah, memories. . . . I used to adore Pikachu the most when I was little (and I still like him okay), but I've raised so many Pikachus (and have seen Ash's own Pikachu SO many times on the anime) that I'm kind of tired of them. That said, Pokemon Yellow is one of my favorite games of all time, because he's really cute when he follows you around and makes faces at everything when you talk to him. *giggles* ^^
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10303

Back to top Go down

Post  missingno Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello i'm new to the forum and my favorite character is me the original glitch pokemon missingno. and if you want to watch the old episodes I found a site called gogoanime.com I hope this forum stays alive longer than the past 20 or so i've joined in the past.
missingno
missingno

Experience Points : 9678

http://Kongregate.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down