Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice anyone

2 posters

Go down

Advice anyone Empty Advice anyone

Post  Heavy_Metal Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 am

To any Sonic fan...I need advice...you see...something is haunting me. I don't know what it is? the thing is it was telling me to go back liking Sonic & playing his games...& to be honest I gave up being a Sonic Fan & playing his games ever since I became a Klonoa fan & played Klonoa's game instead of Sonic's, this feeling kept bothering that it haunted, its like if it's telling me to "please don't forget me...come back" type of thing, & I had that Feeling that I betrayed & Abandon my fandom to Sonic & I kind of felt horrible about, Is it too late to go back playing Sonic games cause I gave it all up.
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Experience Points : 10415

Back to top Go down

Advice anyone Empty Re: Advice anyone

Post  Tailslover13 Sat May 15, 2010 3:13 am

This reminds me of a "Dear Abby" letter I see in the paper every day. My answer would be no, that it's not too late. It's never too late to go back to something. If your heart or your head is telling you that you really should, then why not listen to it? Why can't you just like BOTH Klonoa and Sonic, like me? It doesn't hurt to like or love more than one thing. I mean, if this was the type of world where we could only play one video game series or like one video game cast of characters, it would be a stupid world. Just answer yourself this, Metal; what would it hurt to start playing the games again? You've done nothing wrong; you just grew tired of Sonic for awhile and decided to try Klonoa. So you accidentally stopped liking Sonic; it happens, and it's normal. For example, I love Final Fantasy, but for awhile, I actually grew bored of it and didn't play it for almost two years! However, I finally went back and I love it again. You can start loving Sonic again, too. Just follow what your heart says, before you follow what your head says.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10763

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Advice anyone Empty Desicion

Post  Heavy_Metal Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 am

Your right Tailslover13 & I have made my decision...I am no longer a Sonic fan...I am just a mere Klonoa fan...I made a strong Desicion & I have given up my Sonic Fandom forever!. I am now a Klonoa fan for life!.........Thank you Tailslover13!
Heavy_Metal
Heavy_Metal

Experience Points : 10415

Back to top Go down

Advice anyone Empty Re: Advice anyone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum