Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing? ^^;

2 posters

Go down

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing?  ^^; Empty Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing? ^^;

Post  FemaleSpy Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi, everyone who may be here. Please forgive me if this is incredibly out of place, but I'm new here. I would do one of those anime sweat faces here, but I am not sure when/if it is appropriate. For those who don't know, I am a friend of Tailslover13 (I hope I have that completely right), someone who invited me from Deviantart (my usual hangout). So . . . yeah . . . like I said, I'm new here; which means I have no idea how to do things (or where to do them for that matter). This seemed like a good place to start, since it's rather "Off-Topic" to anything else going on (you can insert another anime sweat face here). So, to those who know the website well, can you please show me the ropes? I would very much appreciate it (I am unable to find a plain smiley face to insert here; so, instead, you can insert another anime sweat face).
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10337

Back to top Go down

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing?  ^^; Empty Re: Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing? ^^;

Post  Tailslover13 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 am

Oh, dear sister, welcome! I left you a private note to try and teach you the strings around here. But, in the Central Area, you can also read over all that to understand better as well.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10797

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing?  ^^; Empty Re: Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, testing? ^^;

Post  FemaleSpy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Thank you so much, dear brother (hopefully, you get this message); as of now, I'm navigating the site rather smoothly. ^^ Hopefully, it won't be long before I can join in some nice RP action here (too bad I'm pretty busy, as of late). I also can't wait to do other things: I noticed there was a place (at least, last time I checked) where we can post news of real life; and, when I have the time, I might post some of the things I hear about at school (i.e. the volcano in Iceland). ^^
FemaleSpy
FemaleSpy

Experience Points : 10337

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 am

Good for you, dear sister! I look forward to ANYTHING that you do, since it's always fun and nice.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13
Admin

Experience Points : 10797

https://dream-world.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum